How to Go Green is a big topic of interest in today's world. We try to preserve our planet and live a more eco-friendly life. Here we have some handy tips and tricks to help you go green. Doing these easy tasks can help the environment a lot.
1. Change to Fluorescent Bulbs They consume less electricity
2. Hang your clothes outside to dry instead of using a tumble dryer This is better for your clothes and your wallet.
3. Turn your computers off at night Don't just switch to standby. Save electricity.
4. Use both sides of paper Print on both sides of a paper and cut your usage in half. Or re-use your paper as notepads, like we do.
5. Take a shower instead of a bath You will on average save about half the amount of water that you would if you were taking a bath.
6. Turn the water off when you brush your teeth A lot of people leave the tap running when they brush their teeth. It wastes a lot of water.
7. Recycle Glass Glass takes extremely long to decompose naturally. Recycling is a much better option.
8. Use the warm or cold setting on the washer Don't use the Hot setting as this wastes a lot more energy.
9. Turn off your lights One of the most basic ones. When you aren't using the lights, please turn them off.
10. Use online phone books Instead of using a paper phone book and wasting a lot of paper, use an online phonebook.